Come experience Grapevine’s Main Street Days – one of the Metroplex’s best Art / Craft / Music shows of the year. The weather will be perfect, the food exceptional, the music varied and the art spectacular. Well at least OURS will be spectacular…
- Who: You
- What: Arts, Crafts, Food, Music and FUN! + LOTS of PIZZA
- Friday May 18, 10:00am – 11:30pm
- Saturday May 19, 10:00am – 11:30pm
- Sunday May 20, 11:00am – 6:00pm
- Where: Main Street – Grapevine, Texas – We will be in Booth A49
- Why: Where else could you Possibly want to be?
We will be in Booth A49 with:
- Texas As I See It (my book)
- LARGE Prints
- Matted prints in 3 sizes
- Calatrava (Margaret Hunt Hill) Bridge images
- A running slideshow on our 40″ HD PhotoFrame
- Small, quiet, but very effective FANS to keep you cool while you experience our work
- Contemporary Fine Art in vivid colors, geometric patterns, manipulated reality. Vibrant and visceral! Limited Editions at very competitive prices.
Come by and visit!
This will be our LAST major event this year.