Archive for May, 2012
After a lot of time sitting on a stool with a legal pad and pen in our warehouse, I finally finished the inventory of our print catalog.
Now it’s all online and you can save big by ordering from our Inventory Prints. We will still produce any image in any size on short notice, but you save at least 50% when you order from our existing inventory.
From 8×10 prints in 11×14 mats up to Limited Edition Gallery-Wrap canvas Giclee prints five feet long, we have a substantial variety from Texas, Tuscany, Route 66, NYC, TreZ, Abstracts, the Margaret Hunt Hill Bridge in Dallas, Winston the ORIGINAL Angry Bird and LOTS more.
FREE delivery in the D/FW Metroplex.
FREE shipping (in the Continental US) on matted prints.
Most orders ship within 24 hours.
All Limited Edition prints come with Certification.
Two new additions to our online portfolio come from the newest asset in the Dallas skyline. The Margaret Hunt Hill Bridge designed by Santiago Calatrava. Controversial and beautiful, the new gateway to Dallas is a stunning achievement in architecture.
Both images are available in a variety of sizes and finishes. Shimmering canvas or luxurious luster, these images of the bridge and stunning in any size. But the larger they are produced, the more dramatic the effect.
Named for the gateway to the Emerald City that it re-creates in this hand-crafted image of the Calatrava Bridge:
(available from 16×20 matted only – to Limited Edition 42″x77″ framed and ready to hang
Calatrava Reunion – a dramatic view of Reunion Tower framed by the support cables of the Calatrava Bridge:
(available from 16×20 matted only – to Limited Edition 42″x63″ framed and ready to hang
To Custom Order these images:
- You pay $100.00 as a deposit against the final invoice amount.
- Enter the Name of the image + the size in inches you feel best suits your space / budget
- you will be contacted by phone / email to determine exact size and finish options priior to production.
- At that time we will invoice you for the negotiated final amount.
- Once we receive your payment, production will commence, which generally takes 10-14 business days.
- You will be updated by email at every step along the way (Printing, Mounting, Component, orders, Component arrival, Assembly).
- As soon as we are ready to ship / deliver, you will be invoiced for shipping or scheduled for delivery.
- It’s that simple.
- Click the Button below
|Name of Item You’re Ordering|
|Size in inches H x W (approx)|
The e-commerce page for my TreZ collection is now fully operational. You can order any of the series in any size you can imagine and we will produce it for you – usually within about 2 weeks.
After the page was finished I realized I’d left our 3 new TreZ from the listing. But that is now rectified!
So here’s the page link from which you can view the entire library and place orders in 5 different sizes of Limited as well as Unlimited Editions.
Come experience Grapevine’s Main Street Days – one of the Metroplex’s best Art / Craft / Music shows of the year. The weather will be perfect, the food exceptional, the music varied and the art spectacular. Well at least OURS will be spectacular…
- Who: You
- What: Arts, Crafts, Food, Music and FUN! + LOTS of PIZZA
- Friday May 18, 10:00am – 11:30pm
- Saturday May 19, 10:00am – 11:30pm
- Sunday May 20, 11:00am – 6:00pm
- Where: Main Street – Grapevine, Texas - We will be in Booth A49
- Why: Where else could you Possibly want to be?
We will be in Booth A49 with:
- Texas As I See It (my book)
- LARGE Prints
- Matted prints in 3 sizes
- Calatrava (Margaret Hunt Hill) Bridge images
- A running slideshow on our 40″ HD PhotoFrame
- Small, quiet, but very effective FANS to keep you cool while you experience our work
- Contemporary Fine Art in vivid colors, geometric patterns, manipulated reality. Vibrant and visceral! Limited Editions at very competitive prices.
Come by and visit!
This will be our LAST major event this year.